A new boutique in Milan for Giovanni Raspini. The Tuscan silversmith has moved to Piazza San Babila, right next to the apse of the church, in Corso Monforte N° 7. A surprising minimalist space, based on a contrast between light and shade: the clarity of reflections and the black of the design décor, lighted by the jewels, by the charms and by the objects in the house style, and on Bronzobianco. Giovanni Raspini has chosen the street of design and lights, opened up on the façade of a beautiful 20th C. palace decorated with stone sculptures of the “caduceus” (the symbolic staff of Hermes), a symbol of trade and of the medical art. Further up the street, (at N° 23 of the Cicogna Mozzoni palace), were the atelier of Lucio Fontana, founder of the “spatialist” movement, where from 1952 to 1968 the great artist created his masterpieces. On the opposite side of the street is the imposing arcade of shops, built of the same architectural style as the palaces in San Babila square.